How can BLC Robert add value? Corporate and Commercial is the core of our practice areas. We service a variety of clients ranging from multinational companies, banks, financial institutions, hotels on all aspects in the corporate sphere ranging from company formation, advisory work, legal opinions, due diligence, transaction closings and assisting our clients in common matters that turns a company daily life. Our expertise, availability and reputation mean that we are the principal advisor to the major players both in the domestic and international market. See also Financial Services, Employment and, Banking & Finance.
- Advising the Vistra Group, one of the world’s leading providers of company formations, trust, corporate and fund administration services on regulatory compliance and contractual matters.
- Advising and acting for one of the largest corporations in Japan in relation to a Rs 25 Million dispute with the special administrator of Iframac.
- Advised the successful bidder in relation to privatisation of a sugar estate in Uganda.
- Advised the project company in relation to a single point mooring/pipeline project in Ghana.
- Advised an international corporation in relation to the purchase of a Mauritian Company which owed breweries in India.