Our lawyers have a wide range of experience advising on all aspects that in an M&A transaction.We take a team-oriented approach that frequently demands solutions across multiple legal areas of which the firm is able to provide. The team has been involved in both local and cross-border merger transactions. Our clients range from high network individuals setting up joint ventures, companies listed on the Stock Exchange of Mauritius and Multinational Companies.
How can BLC Robert assist my business in M&A? Our services include assisting in mergers (public and private), sales of assets business, sales of securities, equity and quasi equity investments, joint ventures. In addition to providing legal advice, our lawyers have the commercial knowledge to provide a seamless advice to assist our clients to achieve the best deal. See also Corporate & Commercial, Dispute Resolution, Financial Services, and Employment
- Advising Baring Private Equity Asia, one of the largest and most established independent private equity firms in Asia in connection with the acquisition of three Mauritius-based management companies.
- Advised Courts Asia in respect of the Acquisition of the Courts Business in Mauritius.
- Acted for an International Private Company on its acquisition of shares worth USD 50M of another private Pan African company.
- Advised a multinational petroleum company on the acquisition of companies in various African countries including Mauritius to the value of USD 1 Billion.
- Advised an English Corporation in relation to its joint venture with a Mauritius corporation to develop an integrated resort scheme.
- Advised a multinational bank in respect of a sale of its business operations in Mauritius.