Our firm is ideally placed to advise on complex cross border transactions given that:
- Our lawyers are internationally educated and trained
- Our lawyers are regularly benefit from secondment and other training opportunities to International Law Firms
- We invest in state-of-the-art knowledge management system enabling us to build on the knowledge accumulated throughout the years
- We have access to leading web-based knowledge databases such as “LexisNexis”, Practical Law, Dalloz, full fledge library allowing us to draw on latest practices worldwide
- We have very close relationships with a number of international law firms giving us access to latest trends and practices.
Our full service capabilities are supported by five core practice groups:
- Banking & Finance
- Corporate and Commercial
- Dispute Resolution
- Financial Regulations and Investment Funds-including Capital Markets
- TMT & Intellectual Property
Our sector capability in Mauritius combined with our on-going endeavor to understand our client business means we are able to take a proactive, pragmatic and commercial approach in finding solutions to complex legal matters.